Header Ads

Mustang Sally and Contra Costa Bar

Walnut Creek CA:

What separates me from other back-seat analysts is my core story leads to a long list of suspicious cases connected to a long list of investigators whose names emerge on case after case.  I didn't get the exact date on this piece but today I recognise Sgt. Ray Kelly from the GhostShip Fire and know he investigated the alleged suicide of former BART Officer John Kelly who in front of an off duty San Jose police officer pull out his service revolver.

Trust me, I know the Kelly's from all the back to 1988.   You can watch me playing with Corrine Kelly performing "Mustang Sally" away that particular night was Nate Greenan murdered on WB-24 on April 18th, 2012.

.

No comments

Ads 468x60px

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Featured Posts

Mormons

Technology

Fashion

International

Auto News

Translate

Editors Picks

Follow us

Fun & Fashion

About

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.